Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Amazing!

This game is one of my favorite of all time! The first person POV is great, and how the character listens to the radio is awesome!

I hope you make a sequel!

OCD+ OCD+

OMG

I got the button one, but pianist is like retarded O.o

o well its a fun game An acually challenging game for once

Flash-DooM 2D Flash-DooM 2D

Nice

Dude its really cool, challenging on the hardest difficulty too, the sercrets where cooler and harder to find, and also all the same music in order was a surprize! Great game, only i tihnk u shoud've saved the floaty head thing for the later lvlz

The Kitten Game The Kitten Game

OMG

Dangit I'd know that music anywhere! w00t for Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals xD anyway, lookin forward to playit, sounds awesome + would wou;dn't love to pwn some kitties?

Draw-Play 3 Draw-Play 3

Sweet

Awesome game, look at my lvl, Simple, yet effective...

B#490%52@F#121%240@F#83%240@F#44%241@
E#165%62@E#249%177@E#320%290@

I did it :D

Orange Runner Orange Runner

Awesome

Its got great music, makes u rly get in teh zone xD also it has good, non-predidcipal obsticals, and i like teh rage things, you get to go mega fast xD instead of the same, 100 MPH. For the sequal, u should really include diffenet types of obsitcals, like maybe a brick wall, or a wreaking ball xD other than taht. great game, u deserve teh front page :3

Maxwelldoggums responds:

ok, I'll work on that. Thanks!

Phrozenflame RPG Phrozenflame RPG

NICE

dude sweet game, it was really gliched though, like if u press space then bullets from the viedo game shoot on the top of the screen and that if u run outta mp and press the spells it goes -20 -40 - 3049203984028403280 lol it funny but great game.

WTF sniperr i beat the lst boss 1st try, i think he was easy :P

Age of War Age of War

Awsome!

Dude, this was by far the best flash game i ever played. The music was great and even though it kept repeating it didn't get annoying. This game was pure awsome. If u made a sequel i would suggest like more civs and.... crap this game is so perfect i can't think of anything to add! Nice work man, nice work.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

sweet

awsome this game was sweet plz make a 2nd!

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

nice i like it's indestructo physics (lol)

it's really nice but u could have made a different backround for a better lvl like lvl 5 then 10 ect.

P.S sorry if there is a diferent backround i only played till lvl 9 maybe.