Friendship Isn't Real Friendship Isn't Real

Lovely parody, the jokes had me in histerics, and I don't even watch the show, frankly, I dispise it.

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

OMG

Yes, just yes... thank you someone who appreciates halo and all its awesomeness

:D

Also Discovery channel is teh pwn

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

lolz

lol i lov the voices for this movie lol u get a 5!

Splash Attack Splash Attack

lol this rocks

i like how u used the original music from the GB in the backround :D

make more of this funny stuff XD

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

HOLY CRAP

I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOOO FREKNIN MUCH

Super Mario bros Z intro Super Mario bros Z intro

OMG

dude this rocks (see me in ep.6 to denife rocks) my only problem is that u make fun of Luigi and make him look like a wussy/scared/noob/ect/bad because he's my favorite guy and he rocks :( also i like how u got everyones SUPER modes right like sonics, super sonic and ect.

(P.S and reviving mario is not good enough for Luigi >:( )

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

OMG

this THING ROCKS i just found it on the front page... watched it a while ago then i went back to see the first ones OMG U ROCK this is the best thing that has to do anything with dragon ball Z (hate that show) dude plz try to do wat Dark said and do the cool universe to universe like gamer elite :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) P.S i am very happy :)

TSAH2 TSAH2

OMG I LOVE UR WORK

ALL U GUYS WHO MADE THIS ROCK EVERYTHING WAS SO FUNNY AND U HAD REALLY GOOD GRAPHICS OMG U ROCK!!!!!!!!!11

(P.S metal maverick ur website is down :( plz get it up as fast as u can i wanna see ur comics sooooooooooo bad)

(P.S.S y did u put link lasT!!!! i wanted to see him in a flash :( )